Cincinnati Children's Resources
Resources from the AAP
Telehealth in your practice
Many practices are discussing how to use practice based telehealth solutions for mental health and minor illness/injury visits. Practices are beginning to use EPIC based platforms and commercial platforms, especially pediatric based platforms– Doxy.me, SnapMD, Anytime Pediatrics are some examples. There is also developing support for payor coverage for telephone visits (without video) outside of telehealth platforms to consider.
Pediatric Practice and Small Business Resources
- For information on business issues and PCP Business Concerns, this webcast may be helpful: https://www.pediatricsupport.com/covid19
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources: https://www.sba.gov
- Small Business Guide and Checklist prepared by U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Small Business Paycheck Protection Program Overview
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) information sheet: Borrowers
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) information sheet: Lenders
- Paycheck Protection Program Application
PPE Supply Update
There is a limited supply of N95 masks and surgical masks available from The Health Collaborative. Please refer to this guidance document and then fill out the online form to request supplies: Click here to request supplies
- In Kentucky, practices can contact the NKIHD emergency services to inform them of need for PPE at 859-341-4264. Practices should inventory their supplies before calling.
- Click here for Ohio Emergency Services to request PPE